Where to buy plain manila folders in Europe?

G

GTD User - NL

I am setting up my office space at the moment.
Where can I buy plain manila folders (1/3 cut, 2 ply top) in Europe?
I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

P.S.: the U.S. sites such as Costco and Staples don't seem to ship to Europe.

Thanks!

fokke.kooistra

Registered
GTD User - NL said:
I am setting up my office space at the moment.
Where can I buy plain manila folders (1/3 cut, 2 ply top) in Europe?
I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Hi fellow dutch user,

I order manilla files via Viking Direkt. The article code is: HH9-49510-OR. They come in different colors and are cheap and work great. They are not as fancy as DA himself uses but the they work for me.

Fk

G

GTD User - NL

Thank you!

Thank you all for your advice!

I have found some alternatives from Leitz.de and at Tab.nl

Kiddo, some more questions about office gear:
- what kind of file drawers do you use?
- do you recommend the PT-1280 over the other simpler (cheaper) Brother label writers?

Thank you!

GTD User - NL

moises

Registered
OK, can someone explain to me how you do it in Europe? Here in the US, the standard is to have a hanging folder with a manila folder inside it.

fokke.kooistra

Registered
GTD User - NL said:
Kiddo, some more questions about office gear:
- what kind of file drawers do you use?
- do you recommend the PT-1280 over the other simpler (cheaper) Brother label writers?

Hi GTD User - NL,

Could you PM me the article number at tab.nl?

To answer your questions:

I just have a regular two drawer Ahrend file drawer for hanging folders. I don't hang them though, I just made two compartments and stuck them in there standing up.

It depends on budget. I personnaly recommend not being cheapy on your labeler. So I have chosen the 1280 but the cheaper ones may work as well. I like having a qwerty keyboard, the cheaper ones don't always have that.

Fk

Diane

Registered
standard?

moises said:
OK, can someone explain to me how you do it in Europe? Here in the US, the standard is to have a hanging folder with a manila folder inside it.
It is one standard but by no means the only standard. DA himself recommends not using the hanging folders and I can see why. To me, they are very inconvenient.

G

GTD User - NL

Manila file folders

Kiddo,

Check: http://www.tabhelps.nl
Then look for product codes 1114-00 or 1122-00 (folio) ; 2730-00 (A4). Prices not listed.
They're not exactly the same manila files as David Allen uses, but we're getting close!

Where did you buy your PT 1280?

GTD User - NL