Which PDA Software does David Allen now use ??

A

Anonymous

I am interested in knowing which PDA David Allen now uses, and which software he uses with it.

Bill

TesTeq

Registered
Find your own way to GTD.

In my opinion everybody should find his own way and his own tools for implementing David's algorithm for Getting Things Done. Everybody can also modify or enhance this algorithm if these changes lead to the main goal: "mind like water" state. This state is possible only when you have reliable external to-do memory system which is comfortable FOR YOU. So David's tools list may be interesting but use the tools that are fun for you.
For example I am using Siemens ME45 GSM phone as my mobile NA container. You can say that it is difficult to synchronize with Outlook or Palm or that its organizer software is very limited but ... it is always with me, it has digital voice recorder and has memory that is much better and accurate than mine.
Regards,
TesTeq

A

Anonymous

david allen palm

per the latest update posted to this site --he uses a tungsten t just as it comes out of the box --no built in software.

the palm model may have possibly changed since that update --but I doubt the software has :wink:

Paul

Bryan

Registered
Desktop...

And I recall Jason posting that the entire team (minus perhaps one person) uses Palm Desktop for GTD-related activities. (Use ACT for contacts, I think.)

A

Anonymous

Re: david allen palm

paulv said:
per the latest update posted to this site --he uses a tungsten t just as it comes out of the box --no built in software.

the palm model may have possibly changed since that update --but I doubt the software has :wink:

Paul

OOPS! --that should be NO ADD-ON SOFTWARE. :oops: