Slice of GTD Life with Tim Howes

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
A few months ago I got to meet Tim Howes in person, when he was in Ojai, California. Very early in our chat I realized he'd be great for a Slice of GTD Life interview. By the time we did the interview a couple months later, I felt like I was talking with a longtime friend.

Tim Howes manages to have a sense of humor, and be an involved, caring parent, even while he juggles concurrent careers in higher education, real estate renovation, and business acquisition. As you listen, you'll find out why the Natural Planning Model is one of his favorite GTD tools. In this interview, he describes how his system has evolved from paper to digital, and the software he has tried. He also tells us how he shares GTD with grad students and his own family.

Click here to listen.

tchowes

Registered
John, It was great to meet you in Ojai! Can't believe that was back in late August! Anyway, I was honored to be interviewed. I would highly encourage other GTD Connect folks to make a pilgrimage to beautiful Ojai and have a cup of coffee with John or Kelly (sorry John if I just created a major traffic jam on RT 33). Thanks again for everything!

TesTeq

Registered
I would highly encourage other GTD Connect folks to make a pilgrimage to beautiful Ojai and have a cup of coffee with John or Kelly (sorry John if I just created a major traffic jam on RT 33). Thanks again for everything!
I'm afraid that beautiful Ojai is not a GTD capital anymore. Now it's beautiful Amsterdam...