New GTD Podcast!

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Hi guys and gals,

I'm please to announce our new biweekly podcast in English. My colleague Lars Rothschild Henriksen are taking you through the 5 steps with practical tips and tricks along the way.
Feel free to subscribe. And do you like it we are very grateful if you leave review.

All the best,
Morten Røvik
GTD Master Trainer - the Nordics
I added this to my iTunes podcasts! Looking forward to listening. Cheers! :)

MortenRovik

GTD Connect
BTW: this is a nice round-trip for me. I heard about GTD the first time in the TWiT podcast back in June 2006. Now, some 13 years later I'm a Certified GTD Master Trainer and Coach, I'm responsible for GTD in the Nordics and I co-host a podcast. About GTD.

rmjb

Registered
Hi, I really enjoyed your first three episodes. I like the way you and your co-host comprehensively cover the topic.
Looking forward to the next episode.
I'm thirsty for GTD content to keep it fresh in mind.

MortenRovik

GTD Connect
Hi, I really enjoyed your first three episodes. I like the way you and your co-host comprehensively cover the topic.
Looking forward to the next episode.
I'm thirsty for GTD content to keep it fresh in mind.
I'm glad that you find the content valuable. We've taken a summer vacation break in releasing the episodes, and will be back over the summer.

ERJ1

Jedi Master
I want to give you guys a huge shout out - I've been really loving the podcast. As an American that has a lot of Swedish in me, I appreciate your Nordic sensibilities :)

The podcast has helped refresh me on GTD and has made me smile many times.

I think one episode you guys were trying to think of the word for when a chicken sits on an egg: incubate ;)

MortenRovik

GTD Connect
I want to give you guys a huge shout out - I've been really loving the podcast. As an American that has a lot of Swedish in me, I appreciate your Nordic sensibilities :)

The podcast has helped refresh me on GTD and has made me smile many times.

I think one episode you guys were trying to think of the word for when a chicken sits on an egg: incubate ;)
Thank you so much for the encouraging comment. It means a lot to us to know that you appreciate our efforts. We will keep them coming :)

Geeko

GTD since 2017
I finally made it through the first episodes and I really like it :)
I think you made a good decision when you limited the podcasts of about 20 minutes. For me that is the time that most of my car drives take so I end up with one episode per way and don’t have to stop and resume somewhere in the middle. I also like the idea of a boot camp on filing. My digital reference is still quite a mess, so count me in ;)
Hopefully I will have some time for your most recent episode this evening.

Cheers,
Tristan

MortenRovik

GTD Connect
I finally made it through the first episodes and I really like it :)
I think you made a good decision when you limited the podcasts of about 20 minutes. For me that is the time that most of my car drives take so I end up with one episode per way and don’t have to stop and resume somewhere in the middle. I also like the idea of a boot camp on filing. My digital reference is still quite a mess, so count me in ;)
Hopefully I will have some time for your most recent episode this evening.

Cheers,
Tristan
Thank you so much Tristan for your kind words. I'm very happy you like it. We'll keep'em coming as long as someone listens ;-)

Josh Mitchell

Registered
Thank you for sharing! I had to add the RSS feed to listen on my phone - it wouldn't appear in the Podcasts app search. So I am using Downcast to listen via RSS instead.

Look forward to listening!

RS356

Registered
Thank you for sharing! I had to add the RSS feed to listen on my phone - it wouldn't appear in the Podcasts app search. So I am using Downcast to listen via RSS instead.

Look forward to listening!

Josh, here’s the direct link to the feed in the Podcast app if it’s helpful:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/getting-things-done-podcast-from-gtdnordic/id1465450649

Great work, Morten and Lars. I really appreciate your perspectives and you’ve given me many good ideas to improve my practice.