App Developer Presence at 2019 GTD Summit in Amsterdam

Merinmel Caesg

Registered
I've read a couple of times in the forum that the developer of NirvanaHQ was present at (sponsoring?) the 2019 GTD Summit in Amsterdam. Were there developers of other apps present at and/or sponsoring the event?

TesTeq

Registered
I've read a couple of times in the forum that the developer of NirvanaHQ was present at (sponsoring?) the 2019 GTD Summit in Amsterdam. Were there developers of other apps present at and/or sponsoring the event?
I don't know if people from Nirvana were real DEVELOPERS but you could easily meet and talk to OmniGroup, Nozbe, and momentum.earth founders/CEOs.

nrgiser

GTD Connect
I know that Michael Sliwinski, the founder of Nozbe, was there. But I think only as a visitor. Not a speaker.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
You can see a list of the sponsors on the GTD Summit site. Click on PARTNER on the top-right menu, and it will scroll you down to where each partner's logo is a clickable link to their site. The two people from Nirvana were the company founders and developers. And there were many in the audience who were developers. Some attendees were new to GTD, and a few were also at the Summit in 2009. It was my second time to meet TesTeq in person, the first time 10 years ago in San Francisco. I'd like to see GTD Summits happen as often as TED conferences and TEDx events.

TesTeq

Registered
The two people from Nirvana were the company founders and developers.
So... I'm sorry for wrongly accusing them for not being developers. And we shouldn't forget about The Father Of GTD App Development and The Father Of GTD Teens - Eric Mack!

sholden

Registered
I believe the main developer of Nirvana was there at GTD Summit. I talked with him and I grabbed his business card.

TesTeq

Registered
I believe the main developer of Nirvana was there at GTD Summit. I talked with him and I grabbed his business card.
Is this person still actively developing the app? If so it would explain the slow pace of updates. Nozbe's CEO fired himself from the developer's job a long time ago (he hired exceptional programmers) and recently he fired himself from the CMO position.