Stickers, goodies of GTD ?

Loïs

Registered
Hi everyone, I started a new job and I'd be glad to display my enjoyment of GTD through stickers, notebook, pens or whatever. Do you know if there is such a thing?

Thanks

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi everyone, I started a new job and I'd be glad to display my enjoyment of GTD through stickers, notebook, pens or whatever. Do you know if there is such a thing?

Thanks

Hi Loïs, for a few years we had an online store that sold items like that. Unfortunately, we discontinued those physical items two years ago.

Geeko

GTD since 2017
I would also love to have some stickers like “powered by GTD” or something similar, too ;)
Coffee mugs would also be very interesting.
Cheers,
Tristan

Cpu_Modern

Registered
If you guys brainstorm a few good slogans/wordings, I'll give you the graphics. Let's try two for starters, then the DavidCo folks have something tangible to proceed…

TesTeq

Registered
If you guys brainstorm a few good slogans/wordings, I'll give you the graphics. Let's try two for starters, then the DavidCo folks have something tangible to proceed…
We should not forget about trademarks that David Allen Company owns and actively protects. GTD, GETTING THINGS DONE, GTD Connect, GTD-Q, GTD Weekly Review, Mind Like Water, Ready For Anything, & Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them, are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. You have to obtain the license to use any of them commercially.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi All, back in 2017 we made a business decision to discontinue physical products. We found that it was challenging to maintain our high standards for quality and customer service, while dealing with relatively small quantities. And customers quite frequently told us they expected free shipping. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but we don't have plans to get back into that area.

TesTeq

Registered
Hi All, back in 2017 we made a business decision to discontinue physical products. We found that it was challenging to maintain our high standards for quality and customer service, while dealing with relatively small quantities. And customers quite frequently told us they expected free shipping. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but we don't have plans to get back into that area.
John, it's not necessarily about the physical products. As far as I understand it is possible to design an official GTD sticker and grant a license to GTDers to print it for their own purpose. The key idea here is that this sign would be the official one!
Think about Apple. They give away Apple stickers in each product box!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
John, it's not necessarily about the physical products. As far as I understand it is possible to design an official GTD sticker and grant a license to GTDers to print it for their own purpose. The key idea here is that this sign would be the official one!
Think about Apple. They give away Apple stickers in each product box!

Yes, Apple does an outstanding job with packaging as a way to reinforce and extend their brand. I have two laptops that are less than a year old, one a Mac and the other a PC. I remember unpacking the Mac, but not the PC.

I'm a sticker fan too. As a kid, I walked all over town visiting businesses to ask for stickers, mostly about cars and car parts.