Iqtell

mcogilvie

Registered
TesTeq;109568 said:
Do you really use both Surface Pro and iPad? Why? Are there any essential IQTELL software features that are available only on one of these platforms?

Having looked at IQTELL on the iPad, I'm sure it was made for the Surface Pro. ;)

WAR

Registered
TesTeq,

I've been a Tablet PC user since the introduction of the TC1000. I got my iPad as a "toy" after getting an iPhone . I love my Surface Pro, although the tablet input panel is not as good as the 1st edition software. For me, using a pen on a tablet seems to be the way to go.

Mcogilvie,

The developers at IQTELL will admit that their product is hard to use in a browser on the iPad. I do love the way I can work with my task lists though in the IQTELL app on my iPad and iPhone. They intend to incorporate email processing within the app, which will be great!

TesTeq

Registered
We've got one year or two...

WAR;109576 said:
I've been a Tablet PC user since the introduction of the TC1000. I got my iPad as a "toy" after getting an iPhone . I love my Surface Pro, although the tablet input panel is not as good as the 1st edition software. For me, using a pen on a tablet seems to be the way to go.

I think we should love our Surfaces, Blackberries and Nokias while they are still available on the market. We've got one year or two...

mcogilvie

Registered
TesTeq;109612 said:
I think we should love our Surfaces, Blackberries and Nokias while they are still available on the market. We've got one year or two...

Blackberry, yes. I'm not sure about the Surfaces and Nokias, maybe a bit longer. It depends on how long it takes the leadership of Microsoft to realize that their strategy is ineffective.

TesTeq

Registered
Leadership of Microsoft? Isn't it an oxymoron?

mcogilvie;109618 said:
Blackberry, yes. I'm not sure about the Surfaces and Nokias, maybe a bit longer. It depends on how long it takes the leadership of Microsoft to realize that their strategy is ineffective.

Leadership of Microsoft? Isn't it an oxymoron? Microsoft lost its natural leader when Bill Gates decided to fight with malaria. Steve Ballmer never understood the technology. And now it's going to be even worse because the next leader will be elected by the board under stockholders' pressure.

I wonder what will happen with Apple after 5 years without its leader.