New Slice of GTD Life with Julie Julian

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I can't recommend the latest Slice of GTD Life highly enough. It's me, David Allen, Dr. Julie Flagg, and Dr. Julian Goldman. So inspiring to hear these two talk about what GTD has meant to them in their work and personal lives. I loved the conversation and hope you do too!

https://secure.davidco.com/connect/multimedia/audio.php?titleid=569&trackid=1191 (48 min)

Julie and Julian are both active on these forums. So if you have questions for them, there is a good chance they'll see it.

ryanirelan

Registered
I've been working through the archives of audio and video over the last two months and this is easily one of my favorites. Thank you for putting it together!

Barb

Registered
Great

I agree..this was a great SOL. I'd love to hear Julian on an In Conversation. He has a lot of variety in his work that deserves a deeper dive.

human

Registered
This is so useful! Although I am not saving any lives, I can prioritize time with students (and forget all else) as I hear Julie and Julian prioritizing time with patients.

My favorite line: "If it weren't for GTD, the rest of my life would be a shambles." This! This is the thing! GTD helps us avoid the shambles--

Julian

Registered
It was fun - and thought-provoking

It was delightful to join David, Kelly, and Julie in the Slice of GTD Life conversation.
The setting stimulated me to reflect on the GTD methodology, community, and the value of "white space".

Many thanks for the opportunity,

Dave John

Registered
FABULOUS examples of GTD clearing the mind to enable it to focus on great work! Walking, talking examples of what David has been saying about GTD for years.

Dave