14-Day Challenge Webinar series coming soon

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello GTD Connect members!

Building on the success of the Weekly Review Challenge idea and how successful that's been, Senior Coach Meg Edwards and I will be doing a 2-part webinar series. It will be a 14-day Challenge to get your GTD systems to a new level of mastery.

Part one is Sept 22
Part two is Oct 6

Kelly

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Yes Bjorn. We'll post the archive of both, as we do other webinars. And if there are any handouts (I haven't decided yet) we'll put those in the Document Library.

Terry

Registered
Didn't quite review my calendar!

So looking forward to the 14 day challenge webinar that I put in I'm my diary and got up at 0545 New Zealand time today (9 Sep) ready to actively participate only to find (when I clicked the GoToMeeting link) that I was a few weeks early! But I got a bunch of next actions done while I waited for the sun to rise.

See you all on the correct date!

GTDorNGTD?

Registered
Suggestions/Advice to Prepare?

kelstarrising;91488 said:
Hello GTD Connect members!
Senior Coach Meg Edwards and I will be doing a 2-part webinar series. It will be a 14-day Challenge to get your GTD systems to a new level of mastery.
Part one is Sept 22
Part two is Oct 6
Kelly

Sounds like a gift! I'm looking forward to this--and have a feeling it is exactly what I need right now.

Do you have any suggestions and/or advice on what we can do in preparation for the first webinar to ensure the greatest benefit from the training?

Thanks so much for everything you do for us all!:)
Lynn