• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

2 Brother PT1500PC Labelers - installations driver issues

:? I got myself 2 Brother PT 1500PC Labelers. One home & one at work. I carry my laptop I dock at both locations. Trouble is every time I go to either place I have to reinstall the Printer driver. Seems something senses a new piece of hardware each time I boot up. This is a real pain because in order to get things straight I have to delete the previous printer in Printers & Faxes & start over. This I am sure has to do with the Driver not being supported by Windows XP, I get that warning which Brother claims is normal.

Any ideas? :?: :idea:
 
Get one of the simple, $40 Brother labellers. All you have to worry about is changing the batteries.

This way your time can be spent "Getting Things Done."

All of the layers of "actions" that are involved in the computer labeller are simply slowing down you reaching your desired outcome: a cleanly labelled file.
 
brother pt-1500pc

Verry bad stof. I put it in garbage cause doesn't work with XP, peroid.
 
Top