• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

3 x 5 Folders

For you guys using a 3 x 5 index card setup, I just noticed that Levenger has little plastic file folders for 3 x 5 cards. Item No. ADS2955. $16

I'm not affiliated, I just spend too much money there. :)
 
gretajean said:
For you guys using a 3 x 5 index card setup, I just noticed that Levenger has little plastic file folders for 3 x 5 cards. Item No. ADS2955. $16

I'm not affiliated, I just spend too much money there. :)

I'm ok with someone being "affiliated"
 
I spend so much money there that I think it should count as being "affiliated."
 
You're so right.

I left a Levenger catalog with an old boss, and they told me later that one day a truck came backing up and he had ordered a whole bunch of stuff from there.

It's a sickness.

My name is Greta, and I'm an addict.

;-)
 
My name is Owl, and I would be a Levenger addict if I had the money. Till then, the pages of the catalog are moist with my drool.
 
Top