A new web-based solution

K

kmiller

I recently finished reading GTD. I really like the concepts GTD introduces, and I thought it would be nice if there was a piece of software that perfectly lined up with these concepts. There is the Outlook add-in, but many people do not use or down-right hate outlook. Moreover, unless you have a laptop, the outlook solution is going to require that you separate you home GTD system and your Office GTD system. I decided that there needs to be a new web-based solution, and that I would have to create it. My solution is called AllMyWork and will be located at www.AllMyWork.com in the near future. I am about 75% finished with the pre-alpha release development. I should be ready to go-live with an alpha version in about two weeks. I need about 30 people to put the system through the hoops and provide me with some feedback with what needs to be added, what could be better etc. . Again, this testing process would begin about two weeks from now. Anybody who participates in the alpha testing will have a free premium (the premium accounts will have document storage space and advanced features) for life as well as "first crack at" and free full versions of the Palm AllMyWork software that should come out in about 4 months or so. And yes, I plan to have the Palm version sync to the web. If anybody is interested, please send me an email at kmiller@nichewareinc.com . And, in case you were wondering, this software is wicked sweet...it has many features, looks great, is super easy to use (my wife is a stickler for ease of use ;) ), and it will make implementing GTD a snap.