About the cash only movement

I was thinking making a post on Allen’s forum about the topic of paying in cash?

Wonder if anyone will reply back to this forum post – if there is suggested types of products models to help with paying in cash only (and never using bank card for transactions in real life*apart from ordering things online)

After myself Tim – saw persons/peoples share types on information’s in post on Facebook about the facts of paying in cash (how it is more ethical, proven be more ethical . That if you are doing something like not using cash to make payments – then you are not funding government control, or more control to banks persons/people “and not giving less power to people in society who aren’t government/banks persons like yourself reading this

The other idea I had on my mind to add on this:

Was my friend mark tassi – he said something – when I gave him argument I am not sure I myself Tim want to pay in cash because of the small amount negative effects (e.g. having wait at ATP, or having wait at Cash only self checkout in certain supermarkets – or just stuff like having spend more time inside my head while trying to work organize/movie cash notes or coins for example within the type of wallet or zip bag keep coins in for example?

An argument might be “its easier to use contactless transactions – because its just easier more minimalist quicker just to carry one card and use a swipe to pay with things – compared to doing things like using physical objects (money – the original way it was designed.

Another argument – or a problem small problem that seems to be using cash only – is that if you actually want to keep your change, like smaller coins left over from your payments – then it is most likely needed to use coin star machine (which takes all smaller coins like 1 2 5ps 10 20ps and converts them into larger cash/coin rounded . You get taxed using the coin star machine “Maybe if more people In real life changed to using cash only – then there would be less negatives or using cash only? Isn’t that how it was in the past – people would give spare change to charity collections at checkout for example?

31 words in my head – no myself Tim thinking about things If I had a type of crime/pain occur to myself by the medical establish meant due to false germ theory allopathic medicine – then it actual makes more reason for myself ot try to do the right thing. Full stop

Other points of making this forum post would be: literally give type pictures of type of paper wallet I have tried to made three times for a practical reason.

Maybe show type of picture of regular type of wallet I have.

Or type of zip bag I have for coins.
1699993259315.png

Do persons reading this have types of suggestions to make for types products/objects to invest in for the topic of finance from Allens book or more specifically what I am writing here about trying to pay in cash – which products would try help pay in cash.

Would something like investing in a safe be something worth white? This is something which myself tim basically have no background knowledge about – I presume you probably able to order a safe online, or would there be something a better way of organizing notes for example – I once remember .seeing a video of person using a brief case to organize notes and maybe something like an elastic band to keep the notes together in brief case.

And replace say “I am inspired to try pay use cash only because of Ghandi, martin Luther king, mother Theresa , suffragettes, Jesus, Auschwitz concentration camp prisoner survivors (jews).

15 52 while reading over thought well would it be worth yourself litearlly hyper linking types facebook posts?

e.g. [https://www.facebook.com/timothy.bo...yc3hvrSipUSNrwsqZk62rEvv4V3Kdq1q6mG1Qm1rnSrvl] was one example on my page of a repost.
You can probably find many facebook posts of users posting/sharing about cash only now ... Is it worth I enumerate more?

"STN

cfoley

Registered
I think that paying with cash is fine.

However I would advise against carrying large amounts of cash with you. It makes you a target for thieves and that might even escalate to violence.

Similarly, I wouldn't keep large amounts of call in the house as it might attract burglars.

I think that paying with cash is fine.

However I would advise against carrying large amounts of cash with you. It makes you a target for thieves and that might even escalate to violence.

Similarly, I wouldn't keep large amounts of call in the house as it might attract burglars.
ITM

Thanks

I am not sure persons would be able to cognize the original thread here

Your comment here brings up point - maybe I need to do something better organize coins (as shown in picture)

Is there actually benefits/disadvantages to storing cash in your house hold as supposed to using banking ? "STN