"about the topic of reviewing the Asana guide

From [https://forum.gettingthingsdone.com...-to-use-the-software.18384/page-5#post-144032]

For example Tim had an idea- he should make another new thread (about the topic of reviewing the Asana guide, - why was something on a maybe list for ~ 3 months? since writing to Rene about it (but never did)

or "
That must have been written on the Asana guide - i should do that from now? ( and its not recommended to record deadlines using a calendar)
This links to "Tim had an idea- he should make another new thread (about the topic of reviewing the Asana guide,""

“-for maybe 3 months I was writing multiple posts sentences a reoccurring idea , that I feel like myself Tim need to try to review and read over the type of paid “applying GTD to asana “ digital guide after , since using it literally - personally feel in myself - haven’t been able to implement the guide basically properly on the recommended way to use instructions

With the methods/techniques recommended

I have wrote about at least 1 of these before “but have impaired short term memory from mercury poisoning”

For example- the way got into habit “10 starred or favourite lists Asana got cluttered - instead of having something like the lists contain tasks or next actions - they literally became “documents of my own fragmented thinking (maybe for example even including

Literally copied and pasted writing from text editor (of mixed thoughts of different priorities )

Wouldn’t hurt to upload this as draft “

@cfoley
STN?

I am not really sure what the question is here.

However, we have discussed reviewing your Asana guide in one of your other threads, and we have also discussed that you feel your Asana lists are messy.

I think that a good way to clean up your lists is to take each item in turn and go through the steps in the GTD workflow diagram. This will make sure that items are on the correct lists and that they are phrased in a sensible way.

I understand that you have read the Asana guide several times, so I am of the opinion that reading it again will have little value at this point in time. I think your time would be better spent practising the GTD habits. If you feel like Asana is getting in the way, I would suggest switching to writing your lists on paper, at least temporarily. However, if you are happy with Asana, then the best thing to do is to stick with it.

I am not really sure what the question is here.

However, we have discussed reviewing your Asana guide in one of your other threads, and we have also discussed that you feel your Asana lists are messy.

Yes

and my either options felt like were:

1) sharing or broadcasting the literally type data , lists and so forth have on asana in fourm posts - and asking what do with them [hence created this thread]

2) personally reading over guide and then deleting the data

or new three make an new Asana work place as recommended
I think that a good way to clean up your lists is to take each item in turn and go through the steps in the GTD workflow diagram. This will make sure that items are on the correct lists and that they are phrased in a sensible way.
Okay im not sure that is possible
I understand that you have read the Asana guide several times, so I am of the opinion that reading it again will have little value at this point in time. I think your time would be better spent practising the GTD habits. If you feel like Asana is getting in the way, I would suggest switching to writing your lists on paper, at least temporarily. However, if you are happy with Asana, then the best thing to do is to stick with it.
okay im not sure whats best do do

P.S.

see hadn't responded previous question - so make certain presumptions - yourself personally thought MP4 uploading I made sound cloud - wasn't best thing to do" s

"
ISOT
thanks getting back here
s?

Try it. Find one item in a list that contributes to messiness. Ask "What is it?". Ask "Is it actionable?" Keep going through the workflow. You will either end up moving it somewhere else, changing the wording of it, or changing it in some other way. Your list will be cleaner by one item.

Try it. Find one item in a list that contributes to messiness. Ask "What is it?". Ask "Is it actionable?" Keep going through the workflow. You will either end up moving it somewhere else, changing the wording of it, or changing it in some other way. Your list will be cleaner by one item.

happy with Asana, then the best thing to do is to stick with it.

"Is what I must have wrote "Okay im not sure that is possible" in response to -
links to the idea NA (of trailing the 2nd work space method in guide ) "

Maybe I should switch to writing lists on paper for you C - but why would that be better?"

"Find one item in a list that contributes to messiness. Ask "What is it?". Ask "Is it actionable?" Keep going through the workflow. You will either end up moving it somewhere else, changing the wording of it, or changing it in some other way. Your list will be cleaner by one item."

O I C T T F Y

example of task description in Asana in "agendas"

"
Ideas from X

I should share my thoughts - idea had - I should cancel what shared mother (that I also should go to see dentist in Lancaster

Because of the negatives of travelling distances 6 hours in car
  1. and had 2 other ideas what could do instead about teeth
so mentions

and give M 24 hr deadline"

after looked at it thought no longer applies, so mark complete

or

"
In memroy

had it last v on aeroplane mode on phone

writin about new supplement

and NA

1. over FB post on T
  2. try next

could either -

then get C S

with final checks - amount

or - also amino

"
is another

or different task description "L-theanine problem"

"
Dealing with L-theanine problem of product

could be leavening sorting tablet

manually collecting with some thing such as sieve

and generically pick chronically biggest pieces - until next

chronologically

reviewed 27/06 I says leave"

is similar - about a supplement - (where I feel in background is something which is un finished and having a negative effect on health - its up to myself ot decide when I should deal with this issue "

Cfoley - I just gave example of three tasks here and your recommending myself to continue as this
Because most other persons users on fourm aren't going be interested in myself uploading these quotes of tasks " s

Yes

and my either options felt like were:

1) sharing or broadcasting the literally type data , lists and so forth have on asana in fourm posts - and asking what do with them [hence created this thread]

2) personally reading over guide and then deleting the data

okay im not sure whats best do do

P.S.

see hadn't responded previous question - so make certain presumptions - yourself personally thought MP4 uploading I made sound cloud - wasn't best thing to do" s

"
ISOT
thanks getting back here
s?

Here "
"
is where I wrote about the idea. (what I wrote about in the below quoted writing, last post I wrote to @cfoley
But did I write about the idea else where? (its not important now)

"
I had it in my mind
I wrote somewhere in thread
option - to use context as tags idea

I could try to find the exact quote (when also feel energy levels are low) S V "

background - idea occurred literally while writing about this - well is it worth actually that I make a whole sperate topic thread (about context in tags ) second workplace model in Asana to help me? ' s