• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Advice for backing up Outlook to the cloud

Does anyone have a recommendation for a remote backup service for Outlook? I'm looking either for something that will backup continuously -- like SugarSync (which can't back up Outlook) -- or do a nightly incremental backup. I'm looking to backup to the cloud -- I already do a nightly backup to a Seagate Go, but for some reason I'm unable to restore the .pst file to any of my computers from the Seagate drive. I can restore from flash drives, but it's way too slow and labor intensive.

I'm a huge fan of SugarSync, which has worked flawlessly for me through two hard drive failures.
 
Top