• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Airwatch - or why does my company hate me?

As part of my companies move to a BYOD program, we have settled on a product called AirWatch. I don't think I have ever used a worse piece of software.

AirWatch, unlike the Blackberry I had before it, has NO support for syncing Outlook tasks. It also had a number of other annoying quirks. But this is tool I am stuck with.

Seems I need to go with a different task manager. Can anyone recommend anything that has Outlook 2016 integration and offers a pretty good mobile client?
 
Top