• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Any body using GTD Outlook Addin with Outlook BCM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I tried to install GTD Outlook Addin and it work perfectly in outlook 2003. I am able to see GTD Icon menu. But when I install Outlook BCM I am loosing all the GTD Icon. Even I try to reinstall GTD Outlook Addin it still cause the same problem.

Any body face this issues?
 
finally

I got the solution from Mike Belshe,(Lookup forum)

go to Outlook Help -> About -> Disabled Items,
 
Top