• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Any Palm OS users of the Datebk5/Bonsai combo?

I have been using Datebk5 for about 3 years now, and it's by far my most used Palm application of all time.

I was looking for a program to keep all my projects in as I found Datebk5 not quite suitable for that purpose (although I had seen many ways to adjust it for that use in many posts in the Yahoo GTD group -- somehow I never liked any one of them). I then started using ShadowPlan -- which was and IS an excellent application, but I never seemed to be able to fine-tune it to my liking either.

About 6 months ago I decided to give Bonsai a test-drive and I haven't parted with it since -- I really like how it links items to the Datebook -- I find it more intuitive than ShadowPlan. Thus, I now do all my GTD in Bonsai/Datebk5.

Anyone else?
 
DB5/Bonsai

DB5 and Bonsai have been my key GtD apps since I implemented GtD 3 years ago.
 
Top