• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anybody use a Gateway Convertible Notebook

I've wanted a computerised notepad since I first saw the old CrossPad. The Gateway Convertible Notebook looks pretty cool, with OCR and image capturing. If only it can wirelessly group-edit documents it would be perfect. I see a lot of GTD posters rave about tablet computers, the Convertable looks like the best of both worlds.

Does anyone have experience with it? Your thoughts?

Thanks.
 
Actually here's where to look...

Check my Tablet PC Weblog for a thorough review of the Gateway. It's a tremendous Tablet as long as you understand that it is not a lightweight, carry-it-everywhere design.
 
Top