Anyone seen and used the new GTD Workflow Map?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thanks for the great feedback! We are so proud of the new printed Map, since it really covers the whole GTD story. I think it's great to see it all on one page.

Just to note, the free downloadable version the Products team just posted (to Connect, as TesTeq linked and in the store,) is just the Processing & Organizing phases--not everything the printed new Map & DVD covers.

As you know, we've always provided a free PDF version of the classic one in the book, that also just covers Processing & Organizing. This downloadable color one is just those two phases as well--but the full poster + DVD covers ALL of the GTD models--collect, process, organize, review, do, criteria for choosing, horizons of focus etc.

We hope you enjoy whatever version you choose to use. There is certainly value in any and all parts of GTD!

Cheers.

brucesly

Registered
Yes I bought it and I like it.

I have been using GTD for a few years now and I am always amazed that I keep gaining a bit more knowledge all the time. I do not know if the dollar value is there in the poster or in the smaller version. But I do know that the extra time I have due to GTD and the extra money I have due to GTD makes it worth while to me. I think this is kind of like a set of reference books distilled down to a graphic that a quick glance triggers a a whole set of memories that gets me back on track.

I recommend that you purchase the poster if you have even a little bit of commitment to GTD.

I measure everything I do now against my purpose and Vision and decide if this will get me closer to or further away from what I want. I believe getting better at GTD will get me closer so I bought the thing. I was not disappointed.

TesTeq

Registered
Who is Susan Smith?

I've just received my GTD Workflow Map(s) with a DVD.

Beautiful artwork and great coaching from David Allen himself!

For those who watched the DVD I have three questions:

1) Who is Susan Smith?

2) When has she a birthday?

3) Should I call Fred to invite him to the party? I don't know if Susan's husband John likes Fred.

jerendeb

Registered
I really enjoyed my first listen and now have a new next action for my

Project | Frame large GTD Workflow Map

@Anywhere;
shop for a 20 x 31 frame for the new GTD Workflow Map.

Conejo23

Registered
I bought it and, frankly, am kind of ambivalent about it. the posters are beautiful but the big one is, well, big. as in too big for me to put anywhere. I'm getting the smaller one professionally framed. the posters are indeed beautifully done, the company should be proud of them.

the DVD is fine, it's well done and a solid refresher but as was said earlier, it has nothing in it that the book doesn't. but then you don't have to go searching through the book to find all the pieces.

it didn't really teach me anything new, but rather reinforced what i've already been taught and there is value in that. If i had the opportunity to go back and make the buying decision again, i probably would pass, but i don't really regret having it. will put the small poster up somewhere at either home or office, and will go back through the DVD once or twice a year as a refresher.