Anyone tried BigHairyGoal.com (Apple only) or VUE (visual understanding environment)?

Ship69

Registered
Hi

Have any of you good people tried BigHairyGoal.com? It is a "mindmapping, brainstorming and progress tracking tool"
I am looking for something similar but unfortunately it does not work on Windows.

I have had a dabble with using VUE (visual understanding environment) which is really designed for a slighty different purpose. It is designed to be a "flexible visual environment for structuring, presenting, and sharing digital information".

Fwiw, I have dabbled with Scapple too but find it has too many rough edges for me. yEd also seems quite promising but it's a bit clunky & pedantic and is really more of a techie's flow diagramming/BPMN (etc) tool. Either way I am trying to get away from the very hierarchical way most mind mapping tools work and find something that helps one create free format tools that help you build spider diagrams/mind maps, progress tracking diagrams, non-intelligent gantt chart type diagrams etc.

John