• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

anyone use SuperPen (by WizCom)

This is a little handlheld scanner and translator. I purchased this for a family member who is studying a text in a foreign language. I think it has great potentional for getting through read and review actions when the primary information is on paper.

I am wondering if any GTD users have any special applications or hints on using this device.
 
I'd like to hear how this works for you if you go ahead with it, Jamie. I've had one of these on my s/m (the IRISPen Executive Pen scanner), so I'm curious. I'm waiting because my current note-taking flow works pretty well - I print articles, put notes in the margins, put them into my inbox, then process the notes into ideas/reference/action...
 
Top