• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Appending PALM messages that are too long...

Does anyone have a trick for appending to a large Someday/Maybe List on the run?

I have heard that you cannot append PALM memos that are over a certain length. Can anyone help me out to confirm this?

My first idea was to have an active list and an archive list, so that the most current list would be appendable. I would really like to append my SDMB lists on the run, but I dont want to lose any of my information. Thanks!
 
Older versions of Palm OS have a 4,00 character limit. Newer versions have a greater capacity - I believe 32,000 characters. Anything beyond that and you'll need to look to 3rd party software.

Regards,
 
Top