• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Are there any GTD aficionadoes with YouTube channels?

Are there any GTD aficionadoes with YouTube channels? To me, a channel is like a blog, in that it gets constantly updated, whether daily, weekly, monthly, whatever. It would be neat to watch a GTDer progress in his GTD via YouTube, as opposed to a textual blogger.

Chas29
 
Re: Any Gtders with YouTube Channels?

Yes, there are Gtders with YouTube channels. I happen to be one of them.

Ready-Set-Do! YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/readysetdo

Videos @ ReadySetDo.com
http://readysetdo.com/videos

I also have a blog, but it is mainly text. Though I like your idea of more visual posts. I've got some notes from my years of learning GTD. I'll have to consider some more visual ways of incorporating them as you suggest.
 
Top