Areas of Focus webinar

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
The Areas of Focus webinar Meg & I did this morning is now live in the Media Library. Lots of good nuggets here on this important level in the Horizons of Focus and how it plays into the other levels, particularly projects.

Next webinar is planned for Aug 25th with David Allen and Marian Bateman on the "freedom of completion." Should be fascinating. We should have the registration link up towards the end of next week.

mwinn

Registered
Great webinar!

Kelly & Meg,

This was great! I've worked on my action lists to make sure they don't repel me, but I'd never given much thought to how I phrase my Areas of Focus. Appreciated the discussion of "wealth" vs. "finances" as the name of the money-related Area of Focus, and as a result did some tweaking of my own AoF list and discovered that a part-time job I've had for six years wasn't showing up as an AoF! I had it as a context for work related to that role, but was surprised to see that it was missing from the AoF list - which I look at every three months or so...

Thanks for this new webinar. It helped me take a deeper look at my Areas of Focus!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thanks! So glad you got value from this one. It's one we had been meaning to re-record for some time and I am even happier with how this one came out.

getthestars

Registered
thank you for the webinar!

I just listened to (and watched) the "Area of Focus" webinar - good to see/hear it so well explained. Got some insights about the areas of focus I would like to have, but that I am neglecting (mainly in my personal area)...

Also important to see which areas of focus maybe get too much attention (at the expense of others), also in the professional domain...

A great stimulation for reflection - thank you!