• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ashes and snow.com

David's blog has ended, but for those of you who like photography and animals I wanted to point you to the blog where he said that his wife went to see the exhibition Ashes and snow and insisted he go when they were in Santa Monica. It had a link to the website ashes and snow.com. I saw the website and was blown away. The exhibit was in New York and if I known I would have gone there for the day just to see it. I called a friend of mine who I knew would like it she told people in her company and almost everyone there has it bookmarked. If you haven't looked at the website I reccomend it. I enjoyed David's blog, but that was by far the most interesting and different item in it.
 
Top