• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Assigning New Notebooks on a Livescribe 3 Smart Pen

slarratt

Registered
Hi
Has anyone got ideas how to assign a new notebook on my Livescribe 3? I can't seem to get it to work. The pen is connected but when I try to record and start writing on the new notebook it isn't picking it up. I have gone through the support recommendations but nothing is working.
Any tips on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
 
Top