• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ballistics Cloth Trifold NoteTaker Wallet for sale in Australia

Hi guys.

I got this as a gift but I do everything with my computer.

Ballistics Cloth Trifold NoteTaker Wallet with all accessories, BRAND NEW NEVER USED. It's an unwanted gift, not because I don't like GTD on the contrary, but because I prefer to do everything through the computer.

Price is $30. Contact me leocrespo at gmail dot com.

Thanks and cheers from Sydney

Leonardo Crespo

Attached files
 
Top