• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Best Palm software for Real Estate

  • Thread starter Thread starter JG
  • Start date Start date
J

JG

Guest
Hello to all!
Is there any Realtor out there who knows what the best software is to use on a Palm PDA for Real Estate?
Thanks
JoeG :?
 
how about top producer's product or act?

both of those prods have synch capabilities
 
Not sure I understand

Thanks to the guest who answered this post, but I'm not too sure I understand it; maybe it was destined for another post ???
 
I understan now

I missed to notice the products were described in the subject. The problem with Top Producer is that you don't own the database; you can use it as long as you pay for the service. Thank you again
 
Top