• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Best software for Outlook and Windows Mobile 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeff Carpenter
  • Start date Start date
J

Jeff Carpenter

Guest
I am a new user for the outlook add in. What software would be the best to use for a windows mobile 6 device. I have the Chapura Pocket Mirror Pro.
Is there anything else that helps sync all the folders etc.
 
In addition to PI, I'd suggest the productivity programs in this thread:
http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8026

Another program that is worthwhile for windows mobile is note2self. It essentially allows you to record a note using your voice (say while you are driving) and it will automatically email the note to you. So later, when you are at your computer you can process the task from the inbox of outlook.

http://webis.net/products_info.php?p_id=note2self

Cheers.

jnz42;56237 said:
I use pocketinformant. You can set up filtered lists of your tasks (@calls, @internet, etc.) pretty quickly.

http://www.pocketinformant.com/products_info.php?p_id=pocketinformant&tab_id=pocketinformant
 
Top