• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Best To-Do List Software?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sgn
  • Start date Start date
S

sgn

Guest
Hi everyone.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/06/18/1717229

I've been lurking for awhile and I thought it'd be wrong of me not to share this. I just happen to be in the same situation as this 'JojoLinkyBob' person.
Mentally replace all instances of 'To-Do List' with 'Next Action List'

EDIT: You might want to read the comments at a threshold of 4 or 5.
 
Top