• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Better use of email

I just picked up Take Back Your Life by Sally McGhee, as a companion to GTD.

Total waste of money! (since you can download better and more succint info for $10.00 from this website, which I also did, after I bought TBYL)

However, here's the best thing I got from it so far.

For intraoffice email use prefixes in the subject line such as:

AR (Action Required)
RR (Response Requested)
RO (Read Only)
FYI (Information Only)

If everyone gets on board using the same system, this can make getting in to empty that much easier.

Cheers.

JC
 
Top