Beyond the Basics Series - Part One recording is available

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi GTD Connect members,

This morning senior coaches Meg and Kelly presented the first of three webinars in the series called Beyond the Basics. We have the recording posted for you.

In this new three-part series, Meg and Kelly will lead you beyond the basics into the more advanced moves for 12 key milestones of accomplishment with the GTD methodology. Part One included these topics:
Mind Sweep
Two-Minute Rule
Next Action thinking
Outcome thinking

Video
https://gtdconnect.com/multimedia/video.php?titleid=763&trackid=1389

Audio
https://gtdconnect.com/multimedia/audio.php?titleid=764&trackid=1390

And of course it's available through your GTD Connect Members-Only podcast subscription.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
I just listened to this webinar. Kelly and Meg -- outstanding! I continue to learn from you. Cheers!

dcbahr

Registered
This was one of the best, (if not the best) webinar I have attended and I have attended a LOT of them. I just remember thinking to myself throughout most of the entire 90 minute presentation, "I'd better go back and take notes on that!" Thanks for answering some of my questions in real time as well, that means a lot.

Jodie E. Francis

GTD Novice
In my ongoing struggle to avoid being repelled by my lists, Meg's 'care package' example and explanation of how things have to 'earn their way' onto her project and next actions lists was pure gold. I can already see how I need to revisit my thinking about many of the things I've committed to, and tomorrow during my weekly review I'll be ensuring all my projects and actions are in alignment with my higher levels. Thanks ladies, I look forward to part 2!

tchowes

Registered
I have to agree. This is one of the best webinars, and I only got through the first 45 minutes of the audio portion. The 3 questions that tie to trigger lists were outstanding:
What are you worried about?
What are you procrastinating about?
What is keeping you up at night?

I added those questions to my Weekly Review list. A great way to frame it.