Black Belt boot camp webinar series continues in October for GTD Connect members

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Coach Meg Edwards and I will be continuing our GTD Black Belt "boot camp" style webinars in October. We're holding them on 3 Fridays: Oct 1, 15, 29. We chose 3 more topics that we felt more advanced GTDers would get value from:

Oct 1 - Creating a Fantastic Workspace
Oct 15 - Maintaining Control & Perspective in the Daily Grind
Oct 29 - What Really Has Your Attention?

These are more advanced style webinars in that they assume you have at least a pretty good understanding of the GTD basics. If you're not sure, please read at least chapter 2 of the Getting Things Done book. I also recommend the first 3 in this Black Belt series: Organizing, Collect & Processing, and Reviewing and Doing.

You can find links to sign up for the October classes on the home page of Connect as well as the links to the archives.

I'm looking forward to these!

Kelly

Barb

Registered
I agree!

delittlehales;82291 said:
Kelly:

I am really getting excited about this! :p

Dave Littlehales
delittlehales
La Mirada, California, USA

Dave, I know exactly what you mean! Not only do I protect these webinars on my calendar like they are gold, but I'll be away on October 1st and I found myself thinking, "Crap, I'll be on the cruise!"

delittlehales

Registered
While We're Away...

Barb;82292 said:
Dave, I know exactly what you mean! Not only do I protect these webinars on my calendar like they are gold, but I'll be away on October 1st and I found myself thinking, "Crap, I'll be on the cruise!"

Barb:

Really funny. I totally understand and agree. Last December, I was away in India, had no internet connection at the time, and had that same feeling of angst while I was away.

Dave Littlehales
delittlehales

Barb

Registered
No internet access at all?

Dave, I don't know if I could survive NO internet access at all. How long were you in India? Business or pleasure?

I have to pay $1 a minute for internet access on the cruise. I'll check email and scan the Connect Forums really fast but that's it.

delittlehales

Registered
Barb;82296 said:
Dave, I don't know if I could survive NO internet access at all. How long were you in India? Business or pleasure?

I have to pay $1 a minute for internet access on the cruise. I'll check email and scan the Connect Forums really fast but that's it.

Barb:

30 days. My in-laws are from Amritsar, Punjab. So it was pleasure. Going back for 3 weeks starting on Thanksgiving Day. I had an international plan with Verizon. Expensive but not outrageously so-- work covered it.

Dave Littlehales
delittlehales