• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Blackberry performance with 1,000 tasks

Does anyone have at least 1,000 tasks in their Blackberry? If you do, how does your BB perform? Fast? Slow?

Do you sync with Outlook?

In another thread it was reported that the Palm Treo can handle this amount of tasks but the Windows Mobile Treo cannot. I am curious about BB. I have a Verizon XV-6700 WM smartphone and it cannot handle my vast amount of tasks.

Thanks.
 
Todomatrix by REXwireless is a software program for the blackberry that can handle thousands of tasks. It's a bit pricey, but it works great, and it has GTD contexts built in.

It doesn't sync with Outlook, but it does sync with a secure backup database on REX's website.
 
NextAction! with 1000s of tasks

I am running NextAction! on my BlackBerry Pearl with several 1000s of tasks and a lot of projects.

Accessing tasks is pretty easy and very fast. So I can recommend it :)
 
Top