• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Blackbery 7290- Do the categories synch with Outlook?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KAR
  • Start date Start date
K

KAR

Guest
I'm looking at buying a Blackberry 7290 with Cingular service. It comes with 3.8 software that includes categories.

Here's my question: Does anyone on this list use the the 7290 with 3.8 software and if so, do the categores from outlook synch with the 7290?
Bottom line is this. I would like categories to synch between the 7290 and Outlook like it does with my Palm and Outlook today. If I create a task in Outlook with a category (like @home) I would like it show up as @home on the 7290 and visa versa.....

Thanks
Kurt
 
High Kurt,

Looks like we frequent the same sites. Yes, I just got a 7290 and it syncs the tasks fine to the correct category. I tried the 7100 but gave up on Tmobiles coverage area, the 7290 is really working well so far and I might even give up my PPC or Palm to just carry this one device for everything. It will probably help me simplify and quit wasting time playing with my gadgets too. :?
 
Top