• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Bollinger form with the new release version add-in!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ideaguy
  • Start date Start date
I

ideaguy

Guest
Hi All,
Does any one and the forum using the Bollinger's custom form have any problems with the new version of the add-in?
The reason I am asking is that I want to try the Bollinger's form but I m scare to screw things up, since everything since to be working ok, just checking if there is any brave soul out there.

Ideaguy
 
Top