Book club idea

Barb

Registered
Good for you

jrwelch_nh;70842 said:
I'll do my best, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Great! And we'll be sure to do what we can to help too. You'll find this a very friendly group.

We're glad to have you join us!

pwhite

Registered
Great idea Kelly,

By focussing most of the GTD Connect community one one chapter at a time we can discuss specific issues in more detail. It's an opportunity to go down some rabbit trails in a good way: in order to help each other improve our understanding and implementation of GTD.

Therefore I suggest you give us time to explore some of those rabbit trails and allow discussions to continue before jumping on to the next chapter.

The real benefit here is focuss, so let's not dilute that focus by skipping on too quickly or trying to run round so many times per year.

It's an opportunity for each of us to unearth new ideas which have not been raised elsewhere.

Phil

Barb

Registered
When can we start?

About when will we be starting? Labor Day weekend might allow us a chance to do a little reading.

TriLady

Registered
Yes!

Sign me up! tri-ing to implement GTD and many other wonderful things into my life simultaneously can get overwhelming....and tragically GTD, in spite of itself, can become a victim to the tyranny of the urgent in my world. It's not the way I want it, and am excited to see such a fun solution to (one of my) problem(s). Thanks!

Barb

Registered
Welcome

TriLady;70976 said:
Sign me up! tri-ing to implement GTD and many other wonderful things into my life simultaneously can get overwhelming....and tragically GTD, in spite of itself, can become a victim to the tyranny of the urgent in my world. It's not the way I want it, and am excited to see such a fun solution to (one of my) problem(s). Thanks!

Welcome, TriLady! We on the Forum have all been where you are and are all here to help you as you begin "unpeeling the onion" that is GTD. Don't be shy...no question is too basic for this group!

We're glad to have you join us!

TriLady

Registered
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on who you ask :) shyness is not one of my problems. From all the posts I have read on this thread, I'm looking forward to some fun, lively discussions on this most helpful topic. Thank You!!