• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

briefcase

Anyone using the leather briefcase that is available through DA? I am always searching for the "perfect bag" to start a new school year with and carry my gear. I actually prefer the the zipper top instead of the flap over but wondered if anyone is using it. The Scully leather looks nice and soft. Let me know if anyone is using it, and if so, your impression of it.

Thanks,

MTF
 
Workhorse

I've been giving mine heavy use since I got it in early February and absolutely love it. Very durable, fits underneath the airplane seat in front of me when I'm traveling, the wheels and extended handle are kind to my back. If anything happened to it I would order another one ASAP. So I guess it's made a favorable impression :D

John
 
I guess I have too much crap.

I moved from a briefcase/shoulder bag to a backpack a few years ago to save my back and shoulders, and I've never looked back.

- Don
 
Top