• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Brother Labelmaker for $14.99

I wouldn't share this except it seemed like the type of deal someone here may want. I received an email from Staples, with some back to school sale starting July 6. Among other things, they are offering a Brother P-Touch 1200 Labelmaker for $14.99 instead of $39.99. Apparently it's first come first served and is a nationwide sale.

I imagine someone out there has been sitting on the fence about buying a labelmaker OR is trying to get started on the cheap, so I thought I'd pass this on.

JohnV474
 
Top