• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Brother PTouch for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doug Walsh
  • Start date Start date
D

Doug Walsh

Guest
I have the Brother Ptouch PT-1500 PC. Basically brand new. Selling because I bought a Ptouch with a keyboard. $30 shipped in Con. US. Includes everything and again it's brand new. This is the model that uses your PC to make the labels to print out.
 
I don't know how to delete my original post. The PTouch is sold.
 
Top