• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Browsing websites affine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
This is a cross-post of a question I asked on the GTD palm board.

Any recommendations for software that will grab a website, several layers deep, and save them to a hard drive? Will be paying for dialup and want to pick up some sites to browse before I leave. I've found Blue Squirrel's website but haven't tried WebWhacker or Grab-a-Site yet. Any recommendations on these or other programs?

Thanks for any information.

Pat8
 
Thanks Marc and Guest. I'll try both.

Marc, thanks muchly for your blog and your posts here. They had a huge influence on me trying out this Motion 1300. Guess you can tell from the title on my post that I don't have handwriting (or proof-reading) down yet. LOL

Pat8
 
Top