Bulk import into Nirvana?

ustamills

Registered
I've seen bulk import into Nirvana discussed occasionally here, but I've not seen a full answer. Anyone figured out how to do this yet? I want to transfer everything from Things 3 into Nirvana (Things won't work in Android).

FocusGuy

Registered
Never seen any real import tool like it does exist in things 3 for Omnifocus for example. may be it comes from the communauty. When I changed of tools, I prefered doing it... from scratch. Each software works differently and it update the system. Anyway.

Last edited:

mickdodge

Registered
I've used Nirvana for four years now and to my knowledge they do not have an easy import option, only an export option. Get ready to copy/paste a lot, but I guess you could consider it a comprehensive weekly review. ;)

I wish they did have an import option, even if it threw everything into the Inbox and allowed you to at least clarify/organize one item at a time.

ustamills

Registered
Thanks everyone. I ended up doing it by hand, sort of. I chose the lazy route occasionally, and some items I just compiled into a list that is part of a single task. Everything else was copied one item at a time.