• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Business Contact Manager of Outlook 2003

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and to GTD. Well, I've read and implemented some of the GTD concepts a year ago. Now, I'm trying to simplify.

I was using both act 2005 and outlook and want to simplify.

So, since outlook is more universal, I switched to it.

Now, outlook 2003 has an a program called Business Contact Manager as part of Office 2003 Pro. So I installed it.

One of the abilities is to have Accounts and Contacts. Accounts are basically like a company and contacts are people within the company.

So. I want to track projects having outlines, etc.

It seems like it would be good to create Accounts for @computer, @work, etc. Then create Contacts for each particular project that has multiple steps.

Am I smoking? What do ya'll think?

Thanks,

Ed
 
Top