Call all Nirvana users...

Ship69

Registered
Hello

Calling all Nirvana users...

It seems that Nirvana (NirvanaHQ.com) closed their user forum a while back for some reason. Apparently since that time Nirvana have been encouraging their users to set up their own forums, but that nobody had done so yet.

So today I set up a new forum here: http://nirvana.freeforums.net.

If you'd like to discuss any detailed Nirvana stuff please join in!

J

P.S. I see it as a quasi-altruistic exercise and if Nirvana want to take control they are welcome.
Likewise if anyone has any suggestions about how to administer the forum please let me know too. :)

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Great -- I will bookmark and participate in discussions. Thanks for creating this!

Ship69

Registered
Excellent. See you there.

It is the first forum I have ever started so all suggestions welcome (and please go easy on me!)

J

PS The new problem of course is how to attract other Nirvana users...!

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Maybe we could ask Nirvanahq people directly if news of the new forum could be posted on their website. I will tweet about it. I will also directly tweet Nirvanahq about the forum. Let's see their response.

Ship69

Registered
I have emailed them by no reply yet.

As you may know, as things stand they seem to have very limited help literature and they have this insane system where a member of staff replies to every single support question. And I feel bad but I keep having to ask them 'stupid' questions!

J