• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Calling all GTD app developers

Hi,

If you're a software developer and you're working on software that claims some influence by GTD, read on...

I'm keen to create an agreed-upon xml standard for import & export of our GTD data. This will mean that people will be 1) able to try an app out because they can easily import and 2) not be locked into a proprietary format because they can export again. Good for developers, good for users.

I've already got some blogger support and seen some previous talk of something similar, so I know you're out there... :) So, if you're keen, mail me at richard (at) tudumo.com and I'll add you to the Google group. In the mail, please mention which app you're a developer of.
 
Top