• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Can I set my Palm to only hotsync certain task categories?

I was reading something interesting on the other half of the GTD Forum, and the person said that they had categories for each of their projects in addition to their context categories.

It occured to me that if I did that and could just drag tasks from the project categories into the context categories that that might work well for me (I currently keep that stuff in Excel instead). BUT I would have to set my Palm not to sync all of those categories since it only does 15 categories or so.

Any ideas?
Thank you!!
Amanda
 
Top