• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Can Palm Desktop and Outlook Play Nice?

I've implemented GTD with a Palm and Outlook at work and manage to keep my work and life projects and NA's separated in the same system.

At home I started going Open Source (to feed my inner geek) and I'm using Thunderbird for email, playing with OpenOffice and want to switch my NA's and Appointments to Palm Desktop (I haven't found an Open Source alternative that synchs those items).

The question is, does anyone have any experience synching the same Palm to two different back-ends? Obviously I'm just going to try it and cross my fingers, but I'd like to hear if anyone's has had any bad experiences with this. Thanks.
 
Top