Can Reference Material be moved around?

neovr

Registered
If a project requires Reference Material from somewhere else, does that reference material get moved into the projects' folder? If so, what happens when the project is complete? Does it get put back into the folder it came from?

Last edited:

GTDUser

Registered
there are no project folder in GTD AFAIK. In general, i would avoid moving reference material back and forth. Keep it in one place, preferrably, or make a copy.

mcogilvie

Registered
If a project requires Reference Material from somewhere else, does that reference material get moved into the projects' folder? If so, what happens when the project is complete? Does it get put back into the folder it came from?
What do you think you should do? Why? Do you have access to a copy machine? A digital copy of the material?

Oogiem

Registered
Reference Material from somewhere else, does that reference material get moved into the projects' folder? If so, what happens when the project is complete? Does it get put back into the folder it came from?
For me the anser is yes and yes.I will move reference into a project folder if requrired and I will refile it when the project is done as necessary.