• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Can We Beat 38?

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:04 pm

Can we ever top this? It has been 5 months and it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I am the only one who is bothered by this. David has provided a great site and I check it daily. I really appreciate the content and feedback on this forum.
 
This is the best GTD board out there, and there's some excellent commentary. I check it several times a day, and am usually disappointed by the lack of activity.

There was some quality stuff in the old DA Forums, I wish there was a way to integrate those into here, since the old forums had some great stuff but the display format is terrible.

::Lokain::
 
Top